What's More Bothersome

Me April 2010ish

Me April 2010ish

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BAHHH I'm finally Blogging again!!!

BAHHH I'm finally Blogging again!!! ha ha It's about bloody time eh? So yup not in Logan or Orem any longer I've just moved on to greener pastures in the Valley-O-Salt.lol Anyway just working away for Envision Home Health and hospice and really enjoy it and the great patients I've been able to meet and work with and who knows I may just stay here the rest of my days. Anyway just a quick update on me and my life. Oh also I'm going to get my RN at Eagle Gate college as well and it will begin here in the fall so sweet stuff. Well I'm going to do better and keep this more up to date, at least better than I did on my mission journal 6 entries over 2 years? ha ha wow I suck but I'm going to get it done promise. lol Well all this is Zachary Newel King signing out!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha I"m following myself look at me go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you blogging again. Let shoot for at least once a month?

    ReplyDelete